Ramblings and questions regarding Fedora, but stemming from gnome-software and desktop environments

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:37:51 UTC 2015

On 02/01/15 21:05, Miloslav Trmač wrote:
> [...]

While I think you are right in some cases like cashier, isn't this
discussion really about the Fedora Workstation?! Since for this the
target user is a developer, can we just agree that in this case the user
needs both CLI and GUI apps (although some developers certainly sticks
to one of them).

Cheers!

--alec

PS: I'm not sure about all lines becoming fast. Doing remote sysadm over
mobile connections comes to my mind. But this is *not* the workstation
usecase... DS