Yet another frustration with Fedora package management

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 07:47:13 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yes, it's also kind of centralized :-) However this tool does not necessarily have to be the only tool that can do this task. That's why I consider it the best (aka the least centralized) solution *I* can think of.

Anyway, is there a similar problem in a different area that was already solved in Fedora somehow?
--
Radek HolĂ˝
Associate Software Engineer