Deleting f20-gnome-3-12 copr

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 21:18:11 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 16:15 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 7 January 2015 at 16:01, Bill Nottingham <notting at splat.cc> wrote:
> > While I'm not volunteeering to maintain this, I do ask - what is the reason
> > for deleting it vs. just leaving it around in a EOL state where it's not being
> > updated?
>
> There are a couple of packages with security bugs.

Unfortunately, deleting the repo doesn't do anything to address that.
Either way, anyone currently running it won't be able to update away
from it (short of upgrading to Fedora 21).

/me reiterates his usual argument that we need to have a graphical fedup
front-end in Workstation to help people upgrade when it's time...