F22 System Wide Change: Set sshd(8) PermitRootLogin=no

Milan Keršláger milan.kerslager at pslib.cz
Mon Jan 12 19:39:35 UTC 2015

Dear PJP, in the ship, there is a hole. You are waving the flag
"unsinkable" instead to stop the flow and screaming: "The flow could be
stopped later!".

You dismiss my arguments without argument, just dismiss them. Unbelievable.

Is this about security or about your ego? Could do you agree that we
should be worry about other things you claimed first? Are you able to
underestand that your shoot badly missed the point? Seems not and this
is why the security disasters happened all the time.

Milan

--
                             Milan Keršláger
                             http://www.pslib.cz/ke/