F22 System Wide Change: Set sshd(8) PermitRootLogin=no

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 13 16:00:16 UTC 2015

   Hello Miloslav, all

> On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 10:26 AM, P J P wrote:
> So, we do seem to have consensus(at least no opposition) for
> 'PermitRootLogin=without-password' option. I'll update the feature
> page with it and details about the specific use-cases.

I have updated the feature page with the due changes as discussed and suggested so far.

Please see:
   -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/SSHD_PermitRootLogin_no

Please feel free to edit the feature page as required. If you find something amiss or unclear, please let me know, I'll fix it. As always, your comments and suggestions are most welcome! :)

Thank you.
---
Regards
   -Prasad