F22 System Wide Change: Set sshd(8) PermitRootLogin=no

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 13 17:51:41 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> I could make that work but it is far from ideal as I would need to make
> sure that its available over a network connection. For one I would need
> to remember the url to the key so that it can be fetched.

That's not quite what I had in mind, but I wasn't entirely clear. My
suggestion was that the text of the key itself would be provided, e.g.

--ssh-key="ssh-rsa AAAAB3N...ni31 bcotton at normal"

I'll grant that it's a little bit (a lot) ugly to do in a CLI, but it
seems like a reasonable compromise between the various goals and
constraints.

Thanks,
BC

--