echoping - Re: Hundreds of bugzilla mails on one day

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:07:15 UTC 2015

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:23:36 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> >  * Last upstream release is from 2007 and the same as offered by Fedora.
>
> Then it's not the Fedora maintainer who is not doing his/her job.

At Fedora, it is _mispackaged_ and untested to begin with. The plugin
packages likely have never been packaged properly before. The bugzilla
ticket is still without a response after years.

The ticket I mentioned was opened in 2008. In 2008 you could not predict
that upstream would search for a new maintainer in 2011.