Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2015-01-07)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 09:32:59 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, 2015-01-13 at 15:58 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > The Fedora 21 mass rebuild took about 40 hours. ;)
>
> BTW, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_22_Mass_Rebuild is empty.
> What are the goals of a mass rebuild now, given that we just had one
> before F21 Beta?

This is actually that reason I liked how we constructed schedule last two
releases - based on proposed changes, taking look what needs mass rebuild
etc. And it could even end with no mass rebuild (or mass rebuild request
can come on Jan-20 when the deadline for changes is). But I was alone
who liked the old-new way and FESCo decided to set schedule the old-old
way, I'm just the guy who puts it to the wiki :).

Jaroslav