Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2015-01-07)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jan 14 13:59:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:53:02 -0600
Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2015-01-13 at 15:58 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > The Fedora 21 mass rebuild took about 40 hours. ;)
>
> BTW, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_22_Mass_Rebuild is empty.
> What are the goals of a mass rebuild now, given that we just had one
> before F21 Beta?

We don't yet know. Changes are still being submitted and discussed and
reviewed by FESCo. Until the change submission deadline + 1 week we
will not have a full list of changes and be able to tell if a mass
rebuild is needed and for what.

There are of course already some changes that call for one... like
enabling hardened_build for all packages and gcc 5.0.

kevin