F22 System Wide Change: GCC5

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 14 14:34:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 09:12:42AM -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

The difference this time is that FESCo decided to set a time-based
schedule and adhere to it.  The past two releases were set based on
submitted Changes (with F21 being weird all around).  Before that, the
schedule was time-based but not strictly stuck to which led to lots of
slips.  Essentially, this is an attempt to _actually_ do a time-based
schedule.

That being said, FESCo is discussing the schedule again today because
there's no room for a mass rebuild at all.  It will be interesting to
see if they actually stick to the plan and defer any Change that
requires a mass rebuild.

josh