Self Introduction: Jakub Jelen

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 15:24:56 UTC 2015

Hello all,
My name is Jakub Jelen and I am from Czech Republic. I'm member of
fedoraproject for a long time, but now will get more active and I will
be responsible for future releases of some security components in
Fedora. I have almost one year experience in Red Hat with helping to
test security components, creating new test cases and communicating
results with developers and testers. But packaging and maintaining is
for me another new challenge. I will be visible in Fedora project under
common name JJELEN.

I'm fan of opensource, linux and stuff like that for a long time. I
didn't contribute much yet, so I hope I will have the opportunity to do
so now.
In free time I like to travel, visit different places and meet new
people there.

I look forward to future cooperation with you and thanks you all for
doing Fedora.

Best regards,
Jakub Jelen