[Test-Announce] Urgent F21 testing request: libhif and PackageKit

Michel Alexandre Salim michel at michel-slm.name
Tue Jan 20 15:41:02 UTC 2015

On Tue Jan 20 2015 at 3:20:41 AM Adam Williamson <adamwill at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> It would be great if folks could, as a matter of urgency, test this
> update:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/PackageKit-1.0.4-1.fc21,libhif-
> 0.1.8-1.fc21
>
> Please install the updated packages, reboot (or at least restart the
> packagekit service), run 'pkcon repair' as root, reboot again, and
> then test regular use of GNOME Software and pkcon as much as possible -

pkcon repair shows my database is fine, but I've been using dnf
exclusively. pkcon update works fine (it prompts for confirmation about
installing new packages -- the list of packages tallies with that provided
by dnf), and GNOME Software works fine installing new apps.

Regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim