Boost 1.57.0

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 20:35:11 UTC 2015

Your favorite time of the year, and mine as well, is here!

The plan is to do the rebase next week, maybe on the weekend already.
As usual, I'll request a side tag, build boost, and then work through
the dependent packages.  I'll wrap the work on Thursday at the latest
regardless on what state it is in (hopefully most will have been done
by then), as I'll be traveling to FOSDEM on Friday.

If you want to take a fresh-from-the-oven candidate package for a spin,
help yourselves:

http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2852665
http://s390.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1706650
http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2283587

I just noticed there are no MPICH packages, because I had MPICH support
turned off locally.  I'm spinning a new batch, but if you happen not to
care about MPICH, the above should be just fine.

The sources are here:
https://github.com/pmachata/F22Boost158

I'll squash merge to Fedora just before I build the final package.

Thanks,
Petr