IntelliJ

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:41:03 UTC 2015

I'm curious about the possibility of bringing IntelliJ/IDEA back into
Fedora. It was there previously, then was taken out sometime around
Fedora 15 or thereabouts. Back then the app was at version 9, it's
currently landed at version 14. With the announcement of Gradle making
an improved landing in Fedora 22, it might be possible to bring back
in. I was curious if anyone had a particular feeling strongly one way
or another, or if there were solid reasons not to resurrect it.

It looks like it was a behemoth to maintain, so I don't know how
deeply I want to dive into it (the build involved a large number of
bundled jars) at this time. I just wanted to put out feelers regarding
it.

--Greg