F22 Self Contained Change: Vagrant

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Jan 22 18:09:26 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 10:21 -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> == Scope ==
> * Proposal Owners: Initial work has been done in for Vagrant on F20
> in a Copr repository.

I'm really really interested in vagrant on fedora. I am however running
F21. The copr is only for F20. Any chance one can be created for F21
that I could use for testing? Recently I've had vagrant /
vagrant-libvirt pretty much die on my so I'm using virt-manager to deal
with the VMs in the mean time. I would very much like to use vagrant
again.

--
Nathanael