python3-pyparted in F20/F21?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Jan 23 13:56:58 UTC 2015

On 23/01/15 13:12, John Florian wrote:

>> On 01/22/2015 03:17 PM, John Florian wrote:
>>> If I read this page[1] correctly, python3-pyparted should be available
>>> starting with F20, yet…
>>>
>>> Did I miss something?
>>
>> Looks like apps doesn't quite handle subpackages correctly.  So while
>> pyparted
>> is in F20, that version doesn't provide python3-pyparted:
>
> Is that a bug with the apps page then?  If so, where would I file that?

Look like it - it seems that it probably uses rawhide to decide what
subpackages exist and then assumes they exist in all branches.

> I'm confused as to how the py3 build exists in koji and on the apps page, but how at the same time it isn't "provided".  I'd love to see it available in both F20/F21 for a project I'm working on.

The only builds in koji that have the py3 subpackage are the F22 ones
for rawhide.

Neither the F20 nor the F21 ones have it.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/