koji hubs updated

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jan 23 20:27:46 UTC 2015

Just FYI, we updated the koji hub(s) today.

We were hoping it would be a complete non event, but alas, there was a
short window where a link was not setup correctly and some builds
failed. ;( Sorry for the trouble and please do resubmit.

The old hubs were 32 bit rhel6 instances, and the new ones are 64
bit rhel7 and seem to be handling the load a great deal better.

There's one issue we are looking into to be aware of, builds now give:
SysCallError: (-1, 'Unexpected EOF')
instead of watching the build you just started. The build is running
fine and you can follow it on the web interface. Hopefully we will push
out a fix soon.

Please do let us know if you see any issues or concerns with the new
hubs. Happy building.

kevin