Self Introduction: Vojtech Trefny

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 06:14:23 UTC 2015

Welcome!

Josef

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vojtěch Trefný" <vtrefny at redhat.com>
To: devel at lists.fedoraproject.org
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:10:46 PM
Subject: Self Introduction: Vojtech Trefny

Hi all,

my name is Vojtech Trefny and I am from the Czech Republic. I have been
using Linux and OSS for nearly ten years now. I spent most of this time
in Ubuntu community doing non-development work (localisation,
documentation, advocacy...), but I switched to Fedora in 2013, joined
Red Hat later that year as an intern and finally last year's october
moved to the Installer team where I work on storage, mostly on a small
application called blivet-gui.

Regards

Vojtech