Soname bump: rygel

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 26 20:51:20 UTC 2015

Hi, folks. A couple of people have tried to build rygel 0.25, which
bumps the API/ABI, but both times it failed. I just fixed it up and
got a build through:

so the sonames of its libs are bumped from:

librygel-core-2.4.so.2
librygel-renderer-2.4.so.2
librygel-renderer-gst-2.4.so.2
librygel-server-2.4.so.2

to:

librygel-core-2.6.so.2
librygel-renderer-2.6.so.2
librygel-renderer-gst-2.6.so.2
librygel-server-2.6.so.2

Nothing outside of rygel itself seems to depend on those libs (control-
center has a dep on 'rygel'), but it somehow winds up in gnome-
terminal's build deps, so I'm not sure what's going on there. If
anyone knows of something that needs rebuilding, please do so and/or
let me know. thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey