Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo meeting (2015-01-28 at 18UTC)

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Jan 28 09:04:14 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 08:26:14PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 18:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

I see that the list of items is already quite long, but if there is a little
time available, I just opened a new ticket to ask for feedback and review on the
new processes to request package/new branch in pkgdb

New package/branch request processes (off bugzilla to pkgdb)
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1408

Thanks,
Pierre