NowpPublishing fedora developer PGP keys in DNSSEC

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 10:17:35 UTC 2015

On 28.1.2015 21:34, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fedora is probably the First to use OPENPGPKEY at a large scale.
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-01

Paul, thank you for doing this experiment! I definitely support it.

For people who do not watch dane-list closely, please keep in mind that:
1) It is just draft, nothing is set in stone.
2) The -01 version of the draft does not fully specify data format so it
actually does not define an interoperable standard. For details see my
previous comment:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dane/current/msg07227.html

Brave souls willing to standards-work related to PGP keyring formats are more
than welcome!

Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat