Upstream project repository changes: lorax, isomd5sum, livecd-tools

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 30 13:41:12 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:37:42 -0800,
>  "Brian C. Lane" <bcl at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have just completed moving these projects over to github, all new
>> commits should go through there.
>>
>> https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax
>> https://github.com/rhinstaller/isomd5sum
>> https://github.com/rhinstaller/livecd-tools
>

> While I'm not planning on doing anything with livecd-tools for now, how is
> authorization for this going work. Are Fedora identies and/or groups
> federated to github?

Fedora identities are not federated to github.  I don't think this is
a problem though.  People can still send patches to the lists.  If
they want to use the github pull request interface instead, they can
use or create a github account as they would for any other upstream
project that is hosted on github.

josh