Mass bug filing proposal - switching to Python3

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 09:30:22 UTC 2015

Dne 1.7.2015 v 15:33 Robert Kuska napsal(a):
> I would like to start with Mass bug filing process and as stated
> at wiki, the first step is to gain consensus for what I want to make.

I maintain several python applications, but not all python libraries are available for python3 yet.
Just few weeks ago I filed BZ "please provide python3 subpackage" for several libraries as the python3 subpackage
neither exist yet nor it was reported yet.

Can you rather file BZs for all python libraries which does not provide python3 library yet? And start filing
application BZs only where all (or at least most) libraries will support python3.

For example absence of python3 support in ansible modules and python-openstackclient is real blocker for me.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA