dnssec-trigger + GNOME + NetworkManager integration

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 2 14:38:00 UTC 2015

Am 02.07.2015 um 16:33 schrieb Bastien Nocera:
> [...]

this type of attitude?

everybody who reads IT news over the past years about CA's issued
certificates even for Google knows that a CA signed certificate does not
prove anything - the real problem is wehn this happens for Google
somebody takes notice and the press writes about it

if the same happens for your domain nobody will recognize it