Sponsor shortage

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 10 14:10:06 UTC 2015

I recommend you to start doing informal reviews and link them to your
own tickets.
By doing so, you'll be:
1. showing your understanding/knowledge of RPM packaging/Fedora guidelines
2. help reducing the workload => if applicants do good informal reviews, I
usually approve/finish them
AND that includes testing installation and that the package works ;)

It should encourage a sponsor to sponsor you if you do so and do not
hesitate raising
attention on irc and the list!

Even with people I work closely with, I insist into doing informal reviews,
as it's an action
of general interest. Show love to community, and it'll love you back ;)

H.