[Test-Announce] 2015-07-13 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 05:51:44 UTC 2015

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2015-07-13
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's QA meeting time again!

It may sound a bit boring, but I've got more or less the same agenda as
last time - F23 status and Test Days. We've got some Test Day proposals
now and it'd be good to see if anyone's interested in helping out with
specific ones, and if anyone has ideas for events that haven't yet been
proposed. On the F23 side, Alpha TC1 is scheduled for Tuesday, so we
should check in that we're all prepared for that (CCing some releng
folks in case they want to stop by).

As always, if anyone has any other topic suggestions, please reply to
this mail and I'll add them to the agenda! Thanks.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 23 status
3. Test Days