Packaged fonts? (and regular audits?)

Stefan Nuxoll stefan at nuxoll.eu.org
Tue Jul 14 14:35:44 UTC 2015

I do not see a maintainability benefit here, we aren't packaging the
bootstrap CSS framework, are we? This font in the case of this one
package is used in the HTML documentation for the package. The majority
use case for this font is to be paired with bootstrap, to be rendered by
 a web browser, you are going to encounter it dozens of times a week on
various websites already. Since this font is likely to be used by web
applications as a TTF/OTF/WOFF web-font how are we going to handle the
selinux context to allow the httpd access to the font file, or any other
 application server that runs an application packaged in the collection?

Stefan Nuxoll <stefan at nuxoll.eu.org<mailto:stefan at nuxoll.eu.org>>