Proposal: Drop comps

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue Jul 14 20:22:03 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 14 July 2015 10:13:43 Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Can we just drop comps entirely (or at least trim them down
> significantly)? I know that this will not happen from day to day, but I
> see the comps just as an ugly workaround for missing weak dependencies,
> which we have now.

With all its ugliness, comps groups have another important feature -- localized *names* and *descriptions*.

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron

Real programmers confuse halloween and christmas because OCT 31 = DEC 25.