Orphaned Geeqie

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:16:08 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone!

In pkgdb, I've orphaned "geeqie" for Fedora devel and Fedora 23:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/geeqie/

If you're interested in this image viewer, feel free to adopt the
package.

I wish I had good news about its current state of development, but things
have turnt worse.

 * the project has lost much of the initial momentum after forking GQview
 * tickets at the old Sourceforge project home don't get answered
 * the project has lost the gitorious repo
 * the project has created a temporary geeqie.org web page and git repo
 * there still is no official release tarball for version 1.2 released
   11 months ago