F-23 Branched report: 20150720 changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jul 20 14:58:01 UTC 2015

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:09:06 -0400
Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2015-07-20 at 14:06 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 01:58:49PM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> > > What is wrong with the reports? Why broken dependencies are not
> > > checked/reported? Why there is no Rawhide report at all?
> >
> > When we have branched and have the two reports they can run
> > a/ maybe not at the same time
> > b/ maybe not at the same speed
> >
> > In other words, it's not because we haven't received the rawhide
> > report yet that
> > it won't arrive.
> > That being said, the last rawhide report I see in my mailbox is
> > from the 18th,
> > so we missed one yesterday, let's see if today's one arrive.
> >

> I suspect it may be related to the fact that there was a broken build
> of hawkey sent to Rawhide on July 17th. I just pushed a fix this
> morning. (It was no longer building the python3 bindings)

Yeah, that could be the issue with rawhide, yes.

The broken deps issue is due to a change in mash. The 'spam-o-matic'
python script became mode 644 and non executable for some reason.
The fix is to either change it back to 755 or call it via 'python ...'

Should be fixed for tomorrows composes I would expect.

kevin