shared-mime-info and desktops

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jul 20 19:37:29 UTC 2015

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well, I think perhaps the bigger case is what happens in non desktops?

ie, people who just roll their own setup with i3, ratpoison, etc, etc,

Anyhow, I will try and look at making a default xfce one and probibly
shipping it in something like xfce4-session. (Of course help welcome if
folks want to help out).

kevin