Fedora developer portal - proof of concept

Petr Hracek phracek at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 13:45:41 UTC 2015

Hi Fedora devels and other folks,

Adam Samalik and me we create a first proof of concept Fedora Developer
Portal.
Testing instance is already available here [1].
*
**Fedora Developer Portal* is a new place for developers and not only
for them, providing information about tools, projects, technologies
and other features that are packaged in Fedora.

This page would be mainly used for developers building on Fedora and
help them with tools.
But of course other users can use main technologies developed on Fedora.
It is plan to have reference to this portal from [2].

What is possible structure of Fedora Developer Portal is on [3] page
under section *'Structure'.

*If anyone is interested with helping us to create this portal please
clone repository [4]
and provide any contents.
We will review it together with other colleagues and add it to this Page.

UX design is going to be discussed and reviewed by Mairin. Thanks for
your help.

Some discussion about this portal is on Env&Stack mailing list.

What Fedora developer portal should cover at all is here [3] and can be
extended of course.
GitHub repository for content is [4].
GitHub repository for website is [5].

Feel free to send us any comment or improvements. We would like to
improve Fedora for developers.
Just contents are missing.

[1] https://developer-phracek.rhcloud.com/
[2] https://getfedora.org/