Improving our processes for new contributors.

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 14:23:34 UTC 2015

Dne 21.7.2015 v 15:23 Neal Gompa napsal(a):
> It's extraordinarily slow right now, and builders don't have the level of availability needed to support it being part
> of the review process.

While this was true in past, this changed a lot in past two months. Occasionally we have issues with PPC64LE builders as
they are quite new to us. However Intel builders are very stable and there is lot of them there now (28 right now). You
can hardly see some queue there. All task are processed immediately.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA