[HEADS UP] SELinux policy store migration in Rawhide

Miroslav Grepl mgrepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 14:36:02 UTC 2015

On 07/16/2015 10:10 AM, Petr Lautrbach wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> we will do an update of SELinux userspace tools
> to 2015-02-02 release and selinux-policy packages as it was proposed in
> "SELinux policy store migration" Fedora system wide change [1].

Hi all,
good news are here. Yesterday, we did rawhide and F23 builds for SELinux
userspace tools and SELinux policy containing all changes related to
"SELinux policy store migration" [1]. So now they are available from
rawhide and F23 repositories by default.

Together with that your help, questions, bugs and feedback will be
appreciated

Regards,
Miroslav

--
Miroslav Grepl
Senior Software Engineer, SELinux Solutions