DNF 1.0.2 Released

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jul 22 15:51:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 04:49:34 -0400,
  Honza Šilhan <jsilhan at redhat.com> wrote:
>Finally there’s the new release of DNF which fixes the bugs which were highly demanded from Fedora
>community (former yum users). When a transaction is not successfully finished DNF preserves downloaded
>packages until the next successful transaction. The resolution configuration hints are printed to
>the output and user is notified which packages were skipped during update in case there are conflicts.

Thanks for the change to caching. I have some problems with my current
router getting hung up during large wireless file transfers and having
to redownload updates made it harder to get a successful update. I did file
an RFE for this because the real problem was a router with too little
memory for recent versions of openwrt. But this change will help until
I get around to setting up my replacement router.