Self Introduction: Stefan Nuxoll

Stefan Nuxoll stefan at nuxoll.eu.org
Thu Jul 23 05:59:14 UTC 2015

Hello -devel,

My name is Stefan Nuxoll, I am a new member of the Fedora QA team and I am also looking to join the Package Collection Maintainers. I make heavy usage of Fedora in my daily life - running Fedora 22 on my Dell XPS 13 for personal use, in addition to a fleet of CentOS servers for my employer that is the eventual downstream of work done within the Fedora Project (along with the EPEL collection).

You can find me on IRC and pretty much everywhere online as 'snuxoll', I look forward to working with you all.

Stefan Nuxoll <stefan at nuxoll.eu.org>