[ACTION REQUIRED] FTBFS Packages in rawhide (2015-07-22)

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 07:44:58 UTC 2015

Dne 22.7.2015 v 21:43 opensource at till.name napsal(a):
> rubygem-git-up                      jvcelak                   62 weeks ago

This is actually interesting piece. This might or might not be FTBFS.
This package was not touched by mass rebuild scripts, since it contains
"noautobuild" file [1, 2], which (although not mentioned in F23 mass
rebuild page [3]) is apparently honored. So this package should not be
retired IMO and I am wondering how many other similar packages we have
in Fedora.

Till, would you mind to improve your script?

Actually I am not sure what is the state of "noautobuild". It is not
mentioned in F23 mass rebuild notes [3] at all, for F21 there is
mentioned opt-out [4] but the actual section is missing. For F20 - F15
was opt-out probably disabled [5].

Vít

[1] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rubygem-git-up.git/tree/noautobuild
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild#Opting_Out