[ACTION REQUIRED] FTBFS Packages in rawhide (2015-07-22)

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Thu Jul 23 16:17:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 07:43:20PM +0000, opensource at till.name wrote:
>              Package                    (co)maintainers       Status Change
> ironjacamar                         ricardo, goldmann         62 weeks ago
Updated to latest version and rebuilt.
I also rebuilt narayana which depends on ironjacamar.

> mojarra                             goldmann                  22 weeks ago
Mojarra has one user: wildfly.
mojarra seems to be a mess. I looked into the new upstream releases, and there
are circular dependencies and other craziness. But jboss has it's own fork [1]
which has regular releases and could be used to provide the dependency, iiuc.
Have you considered packaging that instead? Or rather simply switching to that
upstream?

Zbyszek

[1] https://github.com/jboss/mojarra