Boost updated to 1.58.0 in rawhide and f23

Jonathan Wakely jwakely at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 18:55:20 UTC 2015

On 23/07/15 14:27 +0200, David Tardon wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 12:46:51PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Any problems rebuilding either open a bug or feel free to email me or
>> ping me on IRC (my freenode nick is 'redi') and I'll be happy to help.
>
>This is a work-in-progress list of FTBFS packages:
>
>* Build failures:
>
>- F23 + Rawhide
>
>inkscape

This seems to be a gtkmm or inkscape bug (I have no idea why it only shows up
when rebuilding with the new Boost).

/usr/include/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm/box.h includes <glibmm/helperlist.h> and
uses Glib::HelperList unconditionally, but the definition of that
class template is guarded by:

#ifndef GLIBMM_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

That macro is defined when building Inkscape, so including
<gtkmm/box.h> gives an error.