Boost updated to 1.58.0 in rawhide and f23

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 24 04:09:50 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 14:39 -0700, Josh Stone wrote:
> On 07/23/2015 02:33 PM, Josh Stone wrote:
> > Is this a general failure in f23-boost, or just a few packages?
>
> The f23-boost target tag is using build tag f23-build!
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildtargetinfo?targetID=150
>
> vs f24-boost has itself for both build and destination tag:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildtargetinfo?targetID=154

Thanks for spotting this - I reported it to dgilmore and he fixed it.
All the builds that were run in f23-boost will need to be re-done (with
a release bump).

I tagged libreoffice-5.0.0.3-2.fc23 from f23-boost into f23. If
anyone's wondering why - yes it didn't actually build against boost
1.58, but it *did* build against the updated poppler, and we needed a
rebuild against the updated poppler for F23 Alpha TC composes. LO
builds take so goddamn long it seemed a shame to waste one. I'll kick
off a re-rebuild in f23-boost now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey