Fedora developer portal - proof of concept

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:45:06 UTC 2015

On 23 Jul 2015 01:17, "Adam Samalik" <asamalik at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I updated the prototype and tried apply your feedback:
https://developer-phracek.rhcloud.com/

Very nice!

> What I would like to do next? Ideally, if you find some time, I would
like to have a session with you, people interested in this project, to
discuss the content, structure and basically everything related to this.
For example, I really like how the Fedora Hubs project [2] is going. If we
could do something similar, even when the Fedora Developer Portal is not
that big, it would be really nice.

I'd be interested in attending a session like that (but would also
understand if having Australia in the time zone mix proved impractical from
the point of view of scheduling a discussion).

Regards,
Nick.