Boost updated to 1.58.0 in rawhide and f23

Jonathan Wakely jwakely at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 09:31:23 UTC 2015

On 23/07/15 14:39 -0700, Josh Stone wrote:
>On 07/23/2015 02:33 PM, Josh Stone wrote:
>> Is this a general failure in f23-boost, or just a few packages?
>
>The f23-boost target tag is using build tag f23-build!
>http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildtargetinfo?targetID=150
>
>vs f24-boost has itself for both build and destination tag:
>http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildtargetinfo?targetID=154

Thanks for spotting that. I should read more koji docs so I actually
understand these things and I might have noticed it myself.

Am I right in thinking the build tag defines which other packages it
uses to build against, and the destination tag defines where it goes
after it's built? So everything that was rebuilt was going to the
right tag, but nothing else looked at those rebuilt packages?