Updates push status - 20150725

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jul 25 17:29:56 UTC 2015

Just a heads up before anyone asks about updates flow:

I started a updates push thursday morning (20150723).
It ran into some xml issues, and we cleared bodhi's cache of xml
repodata and restarted things.

Friday (20150724), it hit a problem in the fedora22 updates-testing
atomic compose. We worked thru and fixed one, but there's still some
sort of issue preventing it from completing. ;(

So, we are (as always) working on getting things fixed up and pushed,
but if you are wondering why updates are not flowing as fast as normal,
that is why.

kevin