[ACTION REQUIRED] FTBFS Packages in rawhide (2015-07-27)

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Jul 27 18:15:06 UTC 2015

On 07/27/2015 01:51 AM, Thomas Spura wrote:
> <opensource at till.name <mailto:opensource at till.name>> schrieb am Mo., 27. Juli
> 2015 um 09:19 Uhr:
>
>     The following packages did not build for two releases and will be
>     retired before the Alpha Freeze, unless someone takes care of them. If you
>     know
>     for sure that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper
>     reason:
>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life
>
>     According to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule Alpha Freeze will
>     occur on
>     2015-07-28.
>
>           Package              (co)maintainers       Status Change
>     ==============================================================
>
> [snip]
>
>     jabref                 mef, tomspur              62 weeks ago
>
> [snip]
>
> I really like to keep jabref, but I cannot get it build and fixed...
>
> Greetings,
>     Tom

First hurdle I've hit is that upstream no longer ships the generated
_JabRefPlugin.java file in it's source tarballs.  Filed:

https://sourceforge.net/p/jabref/bugs/1291/

Either they can fix that, or we'd need to build
https://github.com/JabRef/jpfcodegen in order to generate that file ourselves.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com