[HEADS UP] rpm-4.12.90 in rawhide

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 13:22:35 UTC 2015

On 07/28/2015 02:49 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, do you have already any candidates for File
> Triggers? I suppose "/sbin/ldconfig" is one of them. Do you plan to have
> some F24 feature to get rid of these?

Well, we do not yet have concrete plans with which scriptlets to start.
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ScriptletSnippets#Snippets is
full of possible candidates. I still have to figure out how much I want
to push this as the rpm upstream developer or how far I can leave this
to the Fedora community and just provide technical support. I guess I
will at least start with one and then see if people pick that up.

Florian

--

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael