Help needed: F23 32-bit kernel issue

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 29 17:15:11 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Alexander Ploumistos
<alex.ploumistos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> First, it would be good to isolate it to the first kernel that doesn't
>> work.  That narrows down the range of commits to look at for the bug.
>
> So we are looking for boot problems somewhere between 4.1 and 4.2? Can

Unknown as to the versions between to be honest.  More likely
somewhere between 4.0 and 4.2-rc4 if it requires an iso environment to
trigger.

> this be tested on f22 machines (installing and removing kernels) or
> does the problem appear only with f23 isos?

It appears to only recreate in the f23 isos, as the kernel team
already has automated testing for builds on VMs and we did not see
this problem there.

josh