F-23 Branched report: 20150730 changes

gil puntogil at libero.it
Thu Jul 30 21:09:22 UTC 2015

Il 30/07/2015 22:30, Kevin Fenzi ha scritto:
> On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:28:03 +0200
> gil <puntogil at libero.it> wrote:
>
>> Il 30/07/2015 13:45, Fedora Branched Report ha scritto:
>>> Removed package:  deltaspike-1.2.1-3.fc23
>>> Removed package:  openwebbeans-1.2.0-6.fc23
>> why these was removed?
>> they are already built for F23, please revert tese changes!
>> deltaspike http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10084141
>> openwebbeans
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10166665 and
>> references/support of shrinkwrap-resolver war alredy removed regards
> For the list, these were unblocked in
> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6220
>
> They were blocked in the first place due to depending on a FTBFS
> package that was retired.
>
> So, all taken care of provided the broken deps in these packages can be
> fixed up.
>
> kevin

hi
i requested some time ago to become co-maintainers and other I
downloaded a patch to fix FTBFS
but until now they have not received a response. I tried to contact
mgoldmann (owner of these packages)
also on irc (java) channel, but without success.
i rebuilt these package without arquillian and shrinkwrap support.
before taking any action i would understand if he still intends to keep
these packages
again thanks
regards
gil