Updates push status - 20150725

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jul 31 00:40:08 UTC 2015

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Friday (20150724), it hit a problem in the fedora22 updates-testing
> atomic compose. We worked thru and fixed one, but there's still some
> sort of issue preventing it from completing. ;(

So this useless "Fedora Atomic" toy now delayed updates (including security
updates!) for everybody, i.e., also for the >99% of our users who do NOT use
"Atomic"? I find it unacceptable that we are being held hostage by that kind
of niche project (considering that one argument for adding support for it
was that if we don't want to use it, it won't affect us).

        Kevin Kofler