Boost updated to 1.58.0 in rawhide and f23

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 31 01:08:26 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 19:26 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> > > scantailor
>
> This has some weird CMake error about being unable to figure out how
> to use -pthread.

This one boiled down to crappy upstream build scripts which disregard
the provided CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS values:

https://github.com/scantailor/scantailor/pull/160

> > > xmlcopyeditor
>
> This fails with a "recompile with -fPIC" error that doesn't seem
> related to Boost.

I think the failure in this case was much the same as scantailor's, but
there's a much newer upstream release which compiles successfully and
works fine (they fixed their build scripts, it looks like), so I'm just
going to bump to that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey