Self Introduction Axel Delahaye

Delahaye Axel axel.delahaye at worldline.com
Fri Jul 31 13:38:21 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm a computer science enginner from France.
I'm in fond of computer science since my childhood.
I discover Linux and Opensource in 2008 when I join the University Institute of Technology of Lille.
Since this day, I try a large number of Linux distributions and I very like the opensource philosophy.
I now use Fedora as personal use distribution.

Anyway, today I work in Software engineering company and we use RedHat and CentOS.
For our needs, we also use the epel repository and we think about contribute to this repo.

First we would like to use the rubygem-bundler package from epel6 but at this time it is in testing because of the rubygem-thor dependency error
I test rebuild rubygem-thor from fedora21 with epel-6-x86_64 mock profile and it works.

I'm in touch with Mo Morsi who is maintainer of rubygem-thor and the builder of rubygem-bundler in epel-testing 6.

So I'll send request for commit rights to the http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rubygem-thor.git/ and push to the el6 branch.

I hope you now know more about me and I hope I can help you to purpose more and maintained packages

Axel Delahaye

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit? du message ne pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? de Worldline ne pourra ?tre recherch?e quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune garantie ? cet ?gard et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre recherch?e pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.